Godspeak Kids Volunteers
Welcome to Godspeak Kids! We are thankful for your interest in joining our team as we minister with children.
As a ministry team we feel the need to do our best to provide a safe and caring environment for the children. This form helps provide that type of environment. We understand that to properly complete this form you may be required to share personal information. All information in this application is held strictly confidential by the Kid’s Ministries Staff, except your name, phone number and email, which is available to fellow volunteer workers.
Thank you for offering to make a difference in a child’s life. Please call us with any questions or concerns you may have about Godspeak Kids Ministries or this Information form.
Blessings to you.
Qualifications for Kid’s Ministry Volunteer Workers
Christians who are in places of responsibility in the church are required to be examples in faith, conduct, and business affairs. Therefore, the following guidelines will be required of any person who works in Kid’s Ministry at GODSPEAK Calvary Chapel Thousand Oaks:
1. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Be supportive and loyal to the pastor and leaders of Godspeak.
3. Must be in agreement with the Vision, Mission, Purpose & Core Values of Godspeak.
4. Live a spiritually surrendered life, keeping your home life in order.
5. Be faithful to attend regular church services.
6. Regularly attend a Bible study and/or have a quiet time with the Lord.
7. Make a minimum commitment in relationship with the children’s ministry of Godspeak.
8. Complete this Volunteer Information Form.
9. Complete the orientation for Kid’s Ministries and actively support all policies and procedures.
10. Be faithful to your assigned position.
11. Attend all volunteer meetings, trainings and workshops as able.
12. Give at least one (1) weeks notice if you know you will be absent.
13. Contact and prepare/brief a substitute when you cannot serve.
14. Be in the Kids Ministry at least fifteen (15) minutes before starting time for prayer.
15. Give at least thirty (30) days notice when stepping down.